ABSTRACT FORM – ONLINE SUBMISSION
Please ensure that you read the guidelines set out below before submitting an abstract online. Abstracts must conform to the guidelines below.
The minimum browser settings for the online system are: Chrome version 22.x or higher, Firefox version 16.x or higher, Internet Explorer version 9.x or higher.
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages authors to submit their abstracts for SASEM2022 before Deadline for submissions: 30 November, 2021 00:00PM +3 UTC
SASEM2022 Scientific Committee is offering an oral presentation for the best 10 Abstracts. The authors of the accepted abstracts for oral \ poster presentation will receive the results and the instruction for the presentation . Other accepted submission will be considered for poster presentation.
Guidelines for submitting an Abstract
The online system will guide you through the required information.
Types of accepted studies:
only original research will be accepted, ongoing researches also are accepted but must be indicated in the introduction.
The online system will prompt you to select the most appropriate general topic category for your submission from this list below:
- Disaster medicine and management.
- Emergency Medical ( EMS )
- Health administration and quality improvement
These categories will be used for reviewing, evaluating and scheduling purposes.
It is the responsibility of the Submitter (User) to pass on any relevant information regarding the meeting to the other authors, and ensure that all authors approve the submission and presentation.
You can submit up to two abstracts via your Profile
The online system will ask you to confirm the Presenting Author. All presentations (oral or poster) must be made by a listed author who has been directly involved in the project.
Abstract Formatting Guidelines
Abstracts must use the following outline (with the exception of case reports):
- Introduction and aims
- Discussion and conclusion
For all abstracts:
The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words; this count excludes the abstract title, authors and their designations. The 300-word limit INCLUDES up to 3-5 references (Vancouver style).
Funding sources or other acknowledgements should be declared, as should conflict of interest, where prompted under “Disclosures to declare”
Information to note
- The decision of the Reviewers on the acceptability of the submission is final.
- ALL PRESENTING AUTHORS MUST REGISTER AS DELEGATES WITHOUT EXCEPTION and the submission of an abstract serves as confirmation of the presenter’s availability to attend and the Conference.
- In case of no response from the nominated author, the committee will nominate the next research
- All accepted abstracts will be acknowledged via the online system. If you have not had a confirmation, please contact the Abstract Secretariat at : firstname.lastname@example.org, once the email is issued, the response will be within the next 48 hours.
- The SASEM2022 Scientific Committee Reviewers reserve the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- Declaration of Consent to Publication and Assignation of Copyright:
By submitting an abstract the authors collectively accept the following:
I confirm that I checked this abstract before submission and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.) The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content provided to SASEM2022 scientific committee. Submissions should follow appropriate ethical guidelines. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. As the organizers will work to publish and advertise the accepted abstracts , the Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract